Forum Title: Code For Soffits?
I have a carpenter who tells me that the 2012 International Residential Code stipulates what kind of fastener to use for soffits (i.e., the underside of the overhang of a roof), but I have a subcontractor who tells me it doesn't. My carpenter doesn't recall where, and I can't find anything in there myself. Who is right? If the carpenter is right, can someone point me to where in the IRC this is so I can forward to my subcontractor? TIA CL
Category: General Contractor Post By: CASEY HARDY (Hawthorne, CA), 02/07/2018

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527